Trinity has chosen to utilize a feature in PowerSchool allowing parents to create a single sign-on that provides access to each son attending Trinity. In order to create this new parent/guardian account, you must have the Access ID and Password for each student enrolled at Trinity. The Access ID and Password are provided by Trinity and were distributed in the July mailing for each student. The Access ID and Password are used to associate the student with you as the parent/guardian. Your sons should access PowerSchool using their own username and password. They should not be accessing PowerSchool utilizing the parent/guardian access. Please follow the steps below to create your PowerSchool account:
- Open your web browser. Google Chrome is a preferred browser for PowerSchool, you may not have full functionality using Internet Explorer. You may download Chrome from https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html if needed.
- Navigate to http://trinityrocks.powerschool.com.
- Click on the “Create Account” button in the lower right hand portion of the screen.
- Use the following table to enter information in the Create Parent/Guardian Account section:
|First Name||Enter your first name|
|Last Name||Enter your last name|
|Email Address||Enter your email address. The email address you enter is used to send you student reports, as well as account recovery notices and account changes confirmations.|
|Desired Username||Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity.|
|Password||Your password must be at least six characters long.|
- Use the following table to enter information in Link Students to Account section. Complete a row for each student you want to link to your account. You will need the Access ID and Password for each student you want to add.
|Student Name||First and Last name of the student you want to add to your account.|
|Access ID||Enter the unique access ID provided by Trinity for the student.|
|Access Password||Enter the password for the student.
Note: Passwords are case sensitvie
|Relationship||Indicate how you are related to the student.|
- Once all students are entered, click enter and the login page will appear.
- Enter your username and password then click on submit to login into your account.
After logging in, you will see the main screen. Across the top you will see tabs for each of your sons that you linked to your account. The left navigation provides links to information about current classes, grades, attendance, forms to maintain, account preferences and more. Clicking on the Account Preferences tab brings you to a profile screen where you can update your email and passwords, or update the students associated with your account. Once again, you will need to know the Access ID and Password to add students to your account. If you need assistance with this information, you may contact Ms. Snyder: 736.2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org